Farm and Food Workers Relief Program Application Processor
Temporary, Part-Time Employee
- Assist applicants to the Farm and Food Workers Relief Program [FFWR]
- Enter applicant information into online form via laptop or tablet
- Review applications in database
- Provide secondary application review
- Communicate with applicants to resolve incomplete applications
- Process approved applications for payment
- Respond to applicant questions
- Duration: approximately 4 months, with option to extend.
- Hours will vary. 16-40 hours per week.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Sufficient Spanish to communicate with Spanish-only speakers to enter their applications into a dual-language application form. Proficiency in English to process applications in an English database.
- Ability to transport yourself to employer sites (i.e. farms) within San Luis Obispo County to meet with and register applicants
- Availability outside normal office hours. Appointments at employer sites will be at the convenience of the employer and the workers (might include early mornings or evenings or Saturdays or Sundays)
- Attend our online training and learn to use the online database
- Attend our online training on handling personal information securely
This Temporary, Part-time employee position is not eligible for benefits. Proposed pay is $19 per hour, depending on experience.
Send a brief resume’ and cover letter to: email@example.com